Vern is correct

Service entry point will put a job into debug if it is not under debug yet.
If the job is already under debug, the job will not stop again at another
SEP location. So in the Greg's case, if the second program runs in the same
job as the first program, it will not stop again. However, if the second
program runs in a different job, then you will have a new debug session
when the second job is spawned.

Greg, a regular line breakpoint in the second program should be hit.  You
might want to examine if that code path was executed.