From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 1:35 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Next release

We don't have a specific RFE on that.  The problem is that the CRTPGM
command doesn't have a *EVENTF option so it doesn't emit errors in a
compatible way with the the other compile commands.  This would take some
doing to work around.

But there are some relevant ones.
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=25183
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=50961