I have a thing that irks me - I believe the team is working on some of it - that is the way SQL statements are handled - I often like to create the statement in STRSQL (haven't done it in Navigator's statement processor), then copy/paste it into an SQLRPGLE source - it can really get screwed up. I've learned to take it into TextPad, make sure the content is no more than about 60 long per line, and that I've inserted 7 blanks at the head of each row. That USUALLY works!!

It seems that the editor doesn't handle stuff that ends up in the first 5 positions - and again, I think there is some work on this, just not there in 9.1.1.

So on it goes - and I still get great benefit from RDi. It seems we all land on something we use more than anyone else, and that drives us crazy!

Best to you
Vern