I haven't figured out how to reproduce it, but twice now the Subprocedures tree collapses (so I don't see all of the subprocedures). It happened to be once after switching sources. Happened another time while in the same source, I think I had tested out the filter and was clicking around. I'm curious if other people might run into this and try and reproduce it if they do.

I thought that the Main Procedure was supposed to be at the top per SE56929.
In my case nothing seems to be different about the Main Procedure in the Outline. I'm not sure if it's because I'm using all free-form code.

Is there any way to get Subprocedures to auto-expand. It was doing that before, now I have to expand it. As someone who predominantly uses
procedures, this was nice to have auto-expand.

From some quick playing around, Content Assist seems to be working pretty well so that's great.
Also, I think the Filter is pretty cool.

Thankfully I didn't have any issues with the actual install. This was my first time having access to a new version through PPO and that was pretty easy to use.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email: kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd.<http://www.enghouse.com/> (TSX:ESL)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.