I think I already voted for that one... Thanks for the reminder Kurt!

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kurt Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:29 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi not saving changes back to system

Sorry if this a hijack, but it seems on topic.
I do have an RFE out there requesting that when a local source is opened that it locks the remote member. I've had this bite me a few times.
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=12499

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform