From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:02 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Cc: WDSCI-L
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi Hub Wiki with short URLs

As I am learning more about snipping, here are some more memorable short URLs

https://ibm.biz/rdi_hub - community, blog, wiki, forum, links, training material https://ibm.biz/rdi_web_install - fast way to install latest version

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: LinkedIn: Canada