From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:27 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Beta Version of RPG TOOL BOX available...

Arcad Software also has a tool for converting to the full free format.

On 12/17/2013 3:23 PM, Ken Killian wrote:
http://www.linomasoftware.com/products/rpgtoolbox/beta

For those who use the Linoma Software RPG Tool Box, Version 5 Beta is available!

I plan on installing this sometime this week, when time allows...

This is a 3rd party tool to convert/update your RPG Code. I am excited, because this is supposed to have plug-ins for Rational Developer!

I saw that someone mentioned earlier about a release from a different vendor...

-Ken Killian-