From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 12:37 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Cc: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Convert to Free locking up RDi 9.0

Ken,
This is a known APAR
SE56768 RDI 9.0 Workspace hangs when doing Convert Selection to
Free-Form on new pasted source
http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/NAS4APAR.NSF/c79815e083182fec862564c00079d117/240561509a918a4886257c0d003c6e96?OpenDocument

and it is fixed in the fix pack 9.0.1 that is coming out in a matter of days.
It has nothing to do with the live outline.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development, Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18