From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:47 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] DDS Designer Window subfile

Ken, (Killian, that is)
It works fine for me. I get subfile records with control records, etc.
all in a window--if so designed. Make sure you've got both the following:
"Design Screens" radio button selected and the "Draw records transparent"
button pushed.

I use a lot of subfile message queues within the windows, so my windows are often defined separately from the subfile control records. I'll see if I can find an example that defines the window in the subfile control record. I'll let you know if it works for me. I've never seen the behavior you're experiencing. The screen designer is one of the biggest selling points to the other developers in my shop.

Kenneth (Tarr, that is)
Do you have "Draw records transparent" selected? I never go through what you do to see it. I always have all the records needed defined in a "Screen". . . .

Hey, maybe that's the problem for Ken Killian also. Do you define a screen and add the subfile, subfile control record, etc.?