Hi,

Using SDA for a subfile, window. I see the subfile inside the window! <cool>

But, using the DDS Designer, the subfile is NOT placed in the window! Yikes!

Am I missing something?

Here is extremely simple code to verify this:

A DSPSIZ(24 80 *NORMAL)
A R SUBFILE SFL
A OPT 1A O 3 2
A TEXT 20A O 3 5
A R CONTROL SFLCTL(SUBFILE)
A SFLDSP
A SFLSIZ( 24)
A SFLPAG(0005)
A WINDOW(2 2 15 30)
A 2 1'opt'
A 2 6'text'

Pardon this dumb down example. But it displays properly inside SDA. Inside the DDS Designer the subfile is NOT shown in a window! What is the point of having a Visual Designer, when SDA works. But Ration Developer cannot display window!

-Ken Killian-