I don't know what release your on, but wait until the code starts
screaming errors in SEU because IBM has stopped adding in the new
features. I know they may not use them, If you or some other developers
do, and code gets maintained by the SEU diehards, then you can show them
how it works fine in your editor.

From:
Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,