Hi Ken
I just tried reproducing the issue with Screen Designer and click on a
field, shows the properties immediately.
Perhaps you can send me the DSPF source.

FYI we will be addressing the asynchronous file search RFE.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode - Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
encoded with E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
contact AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
information www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18