It appears that the new outline is broken. I am unable to get it to come up again on source members that I had open before.
I wonder if, but have not had time to try yet, if I start with a brand spankin' new work space that the active outline function might work once again.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Rogerson
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 3:33 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP 8.5 Outline view empty...

I tried Kurt's suggestion (clearing RemoteSystemsTempFiles\(our power
system)\ QSYS.LIB) but this had no effect.
I then turned off automatic update as suggested by Stuart. I was able to
generate the outline in this way. But when I turned automatic update back
on and reopened the source the outline view was once again empty.
I did find in the archives similar problems by Tommy Holden and Paul
Therrien so if they have a solution or more to add please let me know. I
can work with the old outline view but it would be nice to be able to take
full advantage of the new version.

Thanks,

Robert Rogerson