Just for fun I'm chiming in on the # of lines...

With two monitors side by side, I am able to get four column views of source (RDP covers both screens when not maximized and I stretch the windowed view to cover both screens), and using the Terminal font at a size of 6 (and good reading glasses...lol...) I get 100 lines of code in each column, for a total of 400 lines of code visible at the same time (two columns on each screen). I can actually open a fifth view and get another 100 lines, but that would require resizing some of the columns to get three on one screen, two on another.

I normally use the IBM 3270 font (only available if I have a Client Access session open for some reason), as this gives me a little more spacing between lines making it easier to view, but then I have only about 80 lines of code per column...still 320 lines total isn't bad with four columns.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luke Gerhardt
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 5:21 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSCi 7.0 on Windows 7 64-bit

With a vertically oriented 17" monitor I get 92 source lines @ 11
points. 10 points nets me 109 source lines, but my eyes may melt trying
to read them! (FWIW, I use two monitors: a vertically oriented monitor
on my left-hand side, and a horizontal one on the right. WDSCi
stretches nicely across both, and I keep the code on the left where it
can be as tall as possible and all other Eclipse goods on the right.)

Joe, I'm curious: how large is your screen which enables you get more
than double what mine shows?