-----Original Message-----
From: John Larimer

This is resurrecting an old thread back from Nov 2010.

There was a conversation between Bob Cagle and Doug Davie where Bob was
trying to install the Softlanding RSE Plug-in to RDp 8.0 on a Win7
64-bit machine and Doug was offering advice on how to >troubleshoot.

I have the exact same symptoms described in that thread, trying to
install to RDp 8.0.3.
Under status, it says: This feature is not configured properly. No
plug-in:"com.softlanding.rse.extensions" included at runtime.

I've done all of the troubleshooting the thread suggested which ends
before a resolution is posted.

The thread leaves off at verifying the date of one of the manifest
files. My date is the same.

I found a file rse.txt that says "An expected installation of RDi could
not be located. (Only instances of RDi Version 7.5 are able to be
recognized.) You must complete the installation routine, then install
the RSE Extensions manually using the instructions provided after the
installation routine completes". I never saw those instructions.

Does anyone know what I need to do to finish the install?