In my (admittedly limited) research of JavaScript frameworks, it seems
like you tend to have less control over the HTML output that
JavaScript generates and they feel like they are created in
JavaScript. They don't have a native HTML feel. I must say that I have
been hand-coding HTML and adding some jQuery to add dynamic features
to my applications. The other big negative is how do screen readers
(that the blind uses) work with these JavaScript frameworks. My guess
is that they don't.

Here in Government we are now mandated to make sure our websites are
accessible to the disabled. (Not sure on exact ruling). So this is
always something I need to think about as I develop new applications.

If you want to continue this, lets move it to Web400.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me