Thanks Mike.

My program path is actually...
Start > Programs > My IBM Installation Manager > View Installed Packages
--

It brings up an XML file that shows:

IBM Installation Manager - Installed Offerings
IBMR Installation Manager Version 1.4.4 (1.4.4000.20110525_1254)
Installation Location: C:\Documents and
Settings\RCJONES.A701820\IBM\Installation Manager\eclipse
Package Group Name: IBM Software Delivery Platform
Package Group Location: C:\Documents and Settings\RCJONES.A701820\IBM\SDP
Package Group Translations: en
Packages Features
IBMR RationalR Developer for Power Systems Software
Version 8.0.0.3 (8.0.3.20110621_1436)
Package Group Name: SDP Licenses
Package Group Location: C:\Documents and
Settings\RCJONES.A701820\IBM\Installation Manager\SDPpaks
Package Group Translations:
Packages Features
com.ibm.rdpower.rpgtools.pek.offering
Version (8.0.1.20100622_1420)

So that confirms it through Installation Manager.