I haven't seen any performance problems.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Sean Kennedy <seanpk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Thierry,

"If you're not at 8.0.0.2 I would not install it just for that because I've
found that release noticeably slower than 8.0.0.1."

Is this performance degradation during debugging, or in general?
If it is a debug issue, I can work with you off-line to get some tracing
data so that we can investigate (especially if you can collect similar data
with 8.0.0.1).
If it is a general performance issue, or in another area, we should look
into that also.

Thanks

Sean Kennedy
     Client Engagements Leader: Rational Developer for Power
     Software Developer: Rational Debug Technology

 IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto Software Lab                   I'm Speaking at
      Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal: 313-4385)                     Innovate 2011
      Email: seanpk@xxxxxxxxxx
      LinkedIn: seanpk

 Innovate 2011, June 5-9: Software. Everywhere.

 Learn more about Rational Developer for Power on the       Find IBM Rational Debug
 IBMRational youtube channel:                               Technology in:

      AIX COBOL Development with Rational Developer for          Rational Developer for
      Power                                                      Power
      C and C++ Development with Rational Developer for          Rational Developer for
      Power                                                      System z
      Advanced Uses of Rational Developer for Power              Rational Application
      ... and on developerWorks                                  Developer
                                                                 TPF Toolkit

 Request Enhancements to Rational Developer for Power

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall
like a thunderbolt.
-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War