This URL works for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:00 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Cc: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries; wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Fw: IBM developerWorks news: New IBM i zone, cloud vs. desktop, and more

Sorry guys,
I don't quite understand, because this isn't an internal link, but maybe it is signed in with my credentials. I noticed a redirect under the covers and I did send you the final URL that was redirected to.
The original URL that should work for everyone is
http://www.ibm.com/vrm/newsletter_10731_8827_1WEBEML/rgebu168067344

Let me know if this one works.

Regards

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Rational Developer for Power
Advisory Development Analyst
COBOL IDE on AIX, System i Application Development, DDS, WebFacing

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Tie-Line: 313-3125 | Fax: IBM
1-905-413-4850
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx 8200 Warden Ave
AIX COBOL demo: tinyurl.com/62ek2n5 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Canada