Sorry guys,
I don't quite understand, because this isn't an internal link, but maybe it
is signed in with my credentials. I noticed a redirect under the covers
and I did
send you the final URL that was redirected to.
The original URL that should work for everyone is
http://www.ibm.com/vrm/newsletter_10731_8827_1WEBEML/rgebu168067344

Let me know if this one works.

Regards

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Rational Developer for Power
Advisory Development Analyst
COBOL IDE on AIX, System i Application Development, DDS, WebFacing

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Tie-Line: 313-3125 | Fax: IBM
1-905-413-4850
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx 8200 Warden Ave
AIX COBOL demo: tinyurl.com/62ek2n5 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Canada