YES! We violently agree. Truth is, the lack of notification isn't huge but I just scratch my head sometimes. Why not make it *easier* to do business with IBM? Isn't that the whole rationale behind the "Smarter Planet" campaign? Shouldn't IBM dealing with BP's be just as smart as the ones with customers?

Dunno...just seems logical. Jim seemed to be making the point that I just needed to buck up and deal with it. Yeah, I guess. Just seems like something that IBM could do pretty easy and I could take off my plate....

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com