From: "Lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx" <lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 16/11/2010 10:57 PM

Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Find in Outline (was Re: Compiling rpg source)

Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much.

If I can make one comment on what you said:

I am proposing a flyover that would appear when the mouse hovers over a
variable. The flyover would show not only the definition of the
variable
but also where it came from.

Often, after I have located the variable in the outline view, I want to
click on the "where" used references to jump to the code. I'm not sure
how a flyover would work for this.

Sam