Vern Hamberg wrote:
Joe - disagreeing with you is not an attack.

You clearly stated that "screens" is something we've not had - that is the statement I quoted. That statement is simply not true. Saying that the article was only about SDA and Screen Designer does NOT get around the truth that the "screens" idea HAS been around. That is about the extent of my original post, as I recall.
Actually, you said the article was "a little hyperbolic and even a bit mistaken in detail". If by that you simply meant that I didn't consider a feature in an obsolete tool that wasn't mentioned in the article, then I guess I can live with that, although it seems a bit harsh. :)

If you made a mistake, or if there is more information in the world than you presented, OK - that's how it goes sometimes.
Seriously, I see your point. CODE had screens. An accurate recognition of that point would have been to say that "the concept of screens has never been available in SDA (although it was available in the now obsolete CODE Designer)". But since the title of the article was "Move Over SDA, RDPi is in the House" I hope you can forgive the oversight. And also, I don't plan to include CODE in any future discussions of the Rational products, so take that into consideration when you read them. Heck, I don't think I even have a working copy of CODE on any machine in the office to do a comparison!

In any event, thanks for reading the article in the first place and for taking the time to comment, and I will try to be avoid such hyperbolic inaccuracies in the future. :)

Joe