ARCAD makes many more products than just the 5250 emulator. In particular
ARCAD Observer would more than replace the functionality of Hawkeye.

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/30/2009 03:15:27 PM:

----- Message from Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> on Mon, 30
Nov 2009 14:06:30 -0600 -----

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Re: [WDSCI-L] hawkeye

Yep, Eric

I realized that the Arcad 5250 wouldn't help this situation - but kept
on typing anyhow.

:-)

DeLong, Eric wrote:
No, not with Rdi. The last release to include CODE/400 was WDSCi 7.0.
The hooks are still there, if you already have the product installed,
but otherwise, it is not part of the Rdi product.

Re: user options to access Pathfinder, the product DOES support
outfile
and/or object lists (for mass compile and so forth), but not sure how
those could work without plugin code to integrate these lists into
actions.

Re: Arcad TN5250 plugin, what's the point? This is still disconnected
from the IDE, and offers no benefit to the developer within the IDE.

-Eric