From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Shaw
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 12:00 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] justifying RDi when WDSCi 'still works'

The few of us who use WDSCi here are trying to convince management that we should purchase a few licenses for RDi now that we've gone to V6R1. The pushback we're getting is that WDSCi still works fine, so we need to justify spending the money. Has anyone else successfully done this, and if so, what approach did you use?

Thanks!