Hello:

Don't know if this will help but I recently installed version 7.0.0 on a new
PC.

After the install, I found that when I opened a source member via the
iSeries Table view, the empty Outline view would not refresh.

If I loaded the source member from the Remote System view, the Outline view
could be refreshed.

Drove me crazy for a while....

John