On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Schmidt, Mihael <Mihael.Schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

The welcome page is a little bit dated. I changed the wizard category for
RPG Next Gen stuff from "Other" to "RPG Next Gen".

ok I suppose this.

Perhaps you can try this:
- open the Remote Connection wizard
- enter a connection name and your server name or ip
- DONT enter anything in username or password (you'll be prompted for that)
- finish the wizard

you should have now a connection item in the remote explorer view. if the
view is not available on your current perspective then add it to it by
clicking on Window -> Show View -> Other. now select the remote explorer
view from the RPG Next Gen category.

sorry, Can't open "Explorer" view because this item in the list is NOT CLICK
enabled and grayed-out (thus: font color is not black but gray)
your program changes to gray font color these items with not click
available, for example, if I open the "Navigator" tab, I cannot re-open it
because now is in gray color

please see this image about this concept:
http://RpgForWeb.com/tmp/rpgNextGenEditor1.jpg

if it still doesn't show, could you sent me your log file from your
workspace (<your workspace>/.metadata/.log) to Mihael.Schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

ok, sended the .log file but any new content in this file since months. (?)

which i don't understand:
after save the connection file, the "Remote Explorer" line is grayed-out
and
not click available.

???
line? grayed out?

well, sorry my "English".
grayed-out -->> font color gray, not black, as when you disable a field in
html.
please see this image about this concept:
http://RpgForWeb.com/tmp/rpgNextGenEditor1.jpg

Guillermo.