Von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Guillermo Andrades, CPI Software
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. August 2008 09:31
An: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] MyEclipse Feature Request (Was:McKnight/Toronto/IBMis away from the office)

sorry, not able to run.

after save the connection file, the "Remote Explorer" line is grayed-out and
not click available.

also the welcome "first steps" is:

File -> New -> Other -> Remote Connection
After that feel free to browse through your objects and sources

yes I use File->New->RpgNextGen (not "other")-> Remote

but after saving the file ?how I do "browse"? with "Remote Explorer"?
(grayed)

Thanks,
Guillermo.