For all the non-RSE related projects I have started an approach to keeping
them outside of the workspace because of all the workspace crashes I have
had over the years. It finally just got to be too much to constantly
configure new workspaces when the previous one crashed and migrate all the
projects.

I REALLY wish there was a way to easily copy/paste all my iSeries
connections and other iSeries specific settings (i.e. LPEX editor tab stops,
LPEX font, etc).

FWIW, this past week I have been using SEU a lot more because all of a
sudden WDSC seems to take forever to upload larger source members (i.e. 1000
or more sequence lines). It went from a couple seconds to around 25 to 30
seconds. After using SEU for a solid amount of hours I came to realize that
I miss the efficiencies aforded in that environment - I NEVER have to go to
the mouse. I miss those days.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com