From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:09 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Debugging v7.0 SEP will not stop insecond callto
program.

Another thing I have found when testing programs with "bugs" is that doing a
Terminate doesn't end the job like one would think. It simply terminates
the debug session, but releases the job to continue running the remainder of
it's code. That can sometimes amount to a job in MSGW status, and the
second time you go in to start the debug it doesn't start up because of the
MSGW job. Do you have any familiar MSGW jobs?

HTH,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com