From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 3:34 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Debugging v7.0 SEP will not stop in second callto
program.

Are you recompiling the program inbetween calls? You need to refresh the
SEP each time after a compile. If that doesn't work you will need to
completely shut down WDSC and restart it. I have the same issue where if I
do a SEP debug at let's say 8am and then don't do another till 9am, it
doesn't pick up the SEP, even if I refresh and/or re-add the SEP. I have
even tried stopping and restarting the debug servers with no success.
Completely restarting WDSC is the only thing that fixes it.

HTH,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com