From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of richard@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:36 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Un-installing WDSC 6.x error

Aaron,

Your WDSC 7.0 install took 13gb ? What all did you install ? Even when I
selected all options mine was just over 5gb.

You're not running FAT or FAT32 on your computer are you ? :-)

WDSC 6.0 Removal Tip: I simply deleted all the WDSC 6.0 files from the
directory and it didn't cause any problems. Might want to back up your hard
drive first unless you're brave, but with Eclipse it shouldn't cause any
issues since Eclipse is always relative path based anyway.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Providing Your....iNFORMATION NOW!"