To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Delete Line

Bob,

Another way I use iis to use Alt-L to highlight the line (if you want
to do more than one line, move your cursor up or down and press Alt-L
again - all lines between 1st and last cursor lies are highlighted).
Then press what you want to do with those lines. Alt-D will delete,
Alt-M will move and Alt-C will copy. You will want to move your cursor
to the destination before you move or copy.

HTH

Jim