Joe

From: Holden Tommy

Exactly my point...it's not just IBM that were not given access to the
OS prior to release.  There are lots of hardware vendors scrambling to
build drivers, software vendors making patches to accommodate the OS
changes, etc.  If anyone is to blame...it's M$ for NOT sharing with the
people who have to now support the OS.  There are lots of people who
rushed out to install Vista only to find out their hardware isn't
compatible due to missing/malfunctioning drivers, software doesn't work
because the software vendor didn't have updates...that's one of the
major reasons I never jump in whenever M$ decides to release an OS...i
just let others debug it for me.

Anyone besides me notice that MS is also a disease???