"Turnidge, Dave" wrote:

 ** Display File Indicator Usage
 D Mapindsp        s               *   inz(%addr(workstnind))

 D Mapinds         ds                  based(mapindsp)
 D  FunctionKeys          01     30
 D  WHITEINDS             60     65
 D  ERRINDS               80     89
 D  ALLINDS               01     99

 D Workstnind      ds
 D  F2Sort                02     02n
 D  F3Exit                03     03n
 D  F4Prompt              04     04n
 D  F5Refresh             05     05n

Dave, if you have the extra Mapinds structure just so you can code the
multi-byte character fields, you can just code those in your INDDS
directly.  The INDDS also allows character fields.

  D Workstnind      ds
  D  FunctionKeys          01     30
  D  WHITEINDS             60     65
  D  ERRINDS               80     89