I am using a method of indicator usage that I'm not used to... The
subfile control record has:

 CF07(07 'ROLLUP')
 CF08(08 'ROLLDOWN')

The display file spec is:

 FsavjrndspdCF   E             WORKSTN SFILE(SAVJRNS1:#HRRN1)
 F                                     INFDS(PINFDS)
 F                                     INDDS(WORKSTNIND)

And the WORKSTNIND looks like this:

 ** Display File Indicator Usage
 D Mapindsp        s               *   inz(%addr(workstnind))

 D Mapinds         ds                  based(mapindsp)
 D  FunctionKeys          01     30
 D  WHITEINDS             60     65
 D  ERRINDS               80     89
 D  ALLINDS               01     99

 D Workstnind      ds
 D  F2Sort                02     02n
 D  F3Exit                03     03n
 D  F4Prompt              04     04n
 D  F5Refresh             05     05n
 D  F6Add                 06     06n
 D  PageDown              07     07n
 D  PageUp                08     08n
 D  F11View               11     11n
 D  F12Cancel             12     12n
 D  F16Sort               16     16n

 D  SflInz                52     52n
 D  SflDlt                53     53n

 D  OrgWhite              61     61n
 D  FinWhite              62     62n
 D  CrtWhite              63     63n
 D  VolWhite              64     64n
 D  SeqWhite              65     65n

 D  SflDspCtl             70     70n
 D  SflDsp                71     71n
 D  SflClr                72     72n
 D  SflEnd                73     73n
 D  NxtChg                74     74n

 D  EFOPTION              80     80n
 D  EFFINAL               80     80n
 D  EFVOLUME              81     81n
 D  EFSEQNO               82     82n
 D  EFSAVSIZ              83     83n
 D  EFNOTE                84     84n

When I do a page down, ALLINDS looks like:

ALLINDS =
          ....5...10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50...55...60
     1   '000000000000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000000'
    61   '010000000110001000000000000000000000000'

Why isn't indicator 7 or 8 on?

Dave