Van: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Jon Paris
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 juli 2006 20:23
Aan: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSCi Tutorials/CODE Designer

More on our problems, I have found that I can use CODE designer and
VARPG by taking them straight from their folder but not thru WDSC

Apologies if I said this before (same ? Comes up on different forums) but
this can happen if the HOST file is read only.  WDSC wants to add entries to
it.

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com