Van: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens dnitke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Verzonden: dinsdag 11 juli 2006 14:34
Aan: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [WDSCI-L] WDSCi Tutorials

Hello Everyone;

I'm a modification programmer for an ERP software vendor and get to talk with
many different iSeries developers. I was shocked at how many have never used or
even seen WDSCi or even the Code400 tools. This coupled with my recent visit to
IBM Common inspired me to do my part to modernize iSeries developers. For this
reason I have created my new website www.modernrpgiv.com  which will have many
things to help iSeries developers such as tutorials for WDSCi, VARPG, RPGIV and
ILE. The WDSCi Tutorials are online and ready for viewing. The site is free and
I invite comments...

Thanks
Don Nitke (Sr Programmer/Analyst)