Joe

From: AGlauser@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Right-click iSeries Objects->New->Filter Pool.

I have a filter pool for each application group, and it works well for me.
 Some IBMers have suggested that connections are meant to organize
different projects, though for some reason I find that counterintuitive.

I agree that a full-blown directory structure for filters would be nice.