Group,
Last week I downloaded the updates to WDSC, since that time, when I try to
compile a SQLRPGLE program, I receive the following error:
RSEG1003U
        at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.ApplicationWindow$1.run(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.ApplicationWindow.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow.run(Unknown Source)
etc, etc, etc, .......

Even with a compile that is good, I still receive the error.  When I
compile the program,  I view the iSeries Commands Log, the message
displays that program "SQL package MYPROGRAM in MYLIB has been created."
Following the completion message, I then get the RSEG1003U error.
If the compile fails, then the iSeries Commands log gives me a failure
message, and then the RSEG1003U error appears. Because of the failure in
the log, I switch to my 5250 session to study the compile errors.

If the compile completes or fails, I continually get the RSEG1003U error.

Is anyone aware of this issue or a fix for it?

VERSION & BUILD:
Version: 6.0.1
Build id: 20050725_1800

Diane Mueller