A while back I posted an issue I had with launching servlets.  In WDSC 5, I
could right-click on a JSP or a servlet in the Project Explorer and Run and
Debug options would appear in the menu.  These brought me to a submenu which
allowed me to Run or Debug on the server.  This basically launched a browser
and fired off the JSP.

Since switching to WDSC 6, I can only launch JSPs with this method.  The
only options available for servlets are "JUnit Test" and "Run.".  Run.
brings up the dialog to set up a launch configuration, but none of the
configurations run on the WTE server.

I can get around this by running a JSP to bring up an internal browser
window and then modifying the URL to load the servlet instead, bur I was
hoping there was a better way.

Joe