Duane,

Which version of WDSc you are using?  You mentioned debugger editor.  Is
the tab of the editor has a bug icon, instead of a pen icon?

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Christen, Duane
             J."
             <dchristen@mcleod                                          To
             usa.com>                  "'Websphere Development Studio
             Sent by:                  Client for  iSeries'"
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/01/2006 10:37          [WDSCI-L] DEBUG source missmatch
             AM

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

I have a problem with the debugger displaying the incorrect source in the
debug editor. This usually means I have not updated the PGM or SRVPGM,
which
is expected, so I update the object. Occasionally the object and module are
in sync when this occurs and if I close WDSC and restart the correct source
is displayed in the debugger. This is a pain, and I assume that there is a
cache somewhere that gets cleared when WDSC is closed. If anyone can tell
me
what/where to clear this cache I would appreciate it. But this is not my
major problem, twice now I have had the debug editor "loose" a line of
code,
closing WDSC and even shutting down my PC has not helped. By loose I mean
that a line of code does not show up in the debug editor, yet the line
number sequence does not skip the missing line. This throws off the rest of
the source being debugged. When I debug the same PGM on a green screen
(strdbg), the source is correct, so it is not a problem with the object or,
it seems, a cache.
Anyone have any ideas?

Duane Christen

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.