Matt, are you using WDSC or WDSC advanced?  Because I think advanced is
built on RAD, which means you should use a different folder for your
rational updates.  Instead of

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/rationalsdp/rwd/60/zips/

Use

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/rationalsdp/rad/60/zips/

In there I also found the interim fix, rad6011_interim_fix001.zip, which is
an interim patch for 6.0.1.1 (that is, it is applied on top of 6.0.1.1).
It's "only" 223MB.

Once that bad boy downloads, I'll move on to getting the WDSC package.  That
should take most of the afternoon.  I found it in:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/products/ad/wdt400/V601/updates

As you say, there's one for WDSC6 and one for WDSC6 advanced.  Both are
about 550MB.

Joe