From: Wilt, Charles [mailto:CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:12 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Benefits of Quantum DB

Don't know about the triggers, but as far as *SYS naming...

Probably won't work, as *SYS naming is unique to the iSeries and Quantum
knows nothing about the iSeries.

However, it may work if you change the JDBC driver since *SYS naming is
an option.  Try the following as you JDBC URL:
"jdbc:as400://YOUR SYSTEM NAME;naming=system"

HTH,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343