From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: dinsdag 2 augustus 2005 16:17
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Version 6

Actually, Paul, I am writing an article about this (to be published Monday).
I'm trying to do it through the "official" channels as if I were just a
regular customer.  By going through IBM Direct, I get this
3-4 weeks crap.  Someone finally called me back a few minutes ago as a
follow up to YESTERDAY'S call and told me that I should check with my BP.
When I told him I was an ISV and didn't have a BP, he said I should then
call PartnerLine (1-800-426-9990).

AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay, Paul, how do I get it from PartnerWorld?  What magical links in
PartnerWorld did you follow to get the software?  I have a PartnerWorld ID,
I'll be interested to see if I have authority.  If I do, I may start
downloading it tonight.  Then again, how big is it?   I don't have a T1.

Joe