From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nick Mart
Sent: vrijdag 22 juli 2005 23:31
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Use of QVISNDRCV API with webfacing

Paul,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have started the EKDVICLT on my pc. The
whole interface works from 5250 sessions. I have tried to hard code IP
address along with other parameters.

I have just received an email from IBM suggesting to insert some html and
java script into the screen. I have not had an opportunity to try that as of
this time. Furthermore, IBM stated that the extra layer that webfacing
creates has some bearing on this situation.

Nick W. Mart
Programmer Analyst
Solutions, Inc.
2311 West 18th Street