Thanks for the reply.  I rekeyed them for the other source member types.  I
didn't want to put them under user actions because they'd be under a
different menu option - felt awkward.

Phil

                      Don Yantzi

                      <yantzi@xxxxxxxxx        To:       Websphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries
                      m>                        <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      wdsci-l-bounces@m        Subject:  Re: [WDSCI-L] custom
compile commands
                      idrange.com

                      06/23/2005 10:37

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

Hi Phil,

Unfortunately the compile commands are created for a specific member type.
 If you are looking at CRTPGM / CRTSRVPGM commands you may want to look at
creating an object or member user defined action for these instead of
compile commands.  There is a level of indirection in the user actions
support.  User actions are defined based on a named type.  You can create
your own named type that contains a list of object types or members types.
 Right click on iSeries Objects and select Work With > Named Types... to
create these and then use Work With > User Actions... to create your user
actions in the RSE.

Let me know if this works for your scenario.

Thanks.

Don Yantzi
Technical Release Lead
WebSphere Development Studio &
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx