No, but it's easier finding the job log for my compile. It's one of my
spooled files. With WDSc, it's not. The job belongs to some QXXX user
profile.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             <Rick.Chevalier@a
             mericredit.com>
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/20/2005 09:46          RE: [WDSCI-L] SQLRPGLE program
             AM                        gives RNS9301

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries
             <wdsci-l@midrange
                   .com>

Don't you get the same thing when compiling from PDM?  I haven't seen any
difference between WDSc and PDM with this type of error.  Both point me to
the job log.

Are you saying that the compile listing or a message received from the PDM
compile tells you there is an authority (or some other similar) issue and
you don't have to go to the job log?

Rick