Charles- I clipped the following out of the README for the 4.2 plugin:

Aldon LM(i) 7.2B-7.2F are compatible with the exclusion of 2 features
a.      Request check in is not supported
b.      Long named SQL objects are not supported

My office does not use the "request check in" feature of Aldon. Nor do I
work with long-named SQL objects. So these limitations do not cause me
any problems.

-Sarah