From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of simon.cook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: lundi, 22. novembre 2004 10:35
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] WDSc 5.1.2 with an iSeries on V4R5M0?

Is it possible to use WDSc 5.1.2 to access code (RPG, DDS, etc) on an
iSeries box on V4R5M0??

We are not looking to do anything fancy just be able to modify the code
via WDSc?

Simon Cook
Computer Software Group plc
Chorus Division
Devonshire House, Riverside Road
Pottington Industrial Estate
Barnstaple
Devon, EX31 1SW
T: 01271 346 738
F: 01271 379 250
www.computersoftware.com

DISCLAIMER & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
except where the sender specifically states them to be the policy of
Computer Software Group plc

The contents of this email are strictly confidential. Information
contained herein, either whole or in part, may not be copied,
transmitted, distributed or disclosed in any form without express
permission.